Maximize your profits and stop bleeding chips with these Starting Hands Charts for Texas Holdem Tournaments that show you which hands to play in different positions in no-limit, pot-limit and fixed limit poker tournaments. Understanding starting-hands ranges and optimal stack-based strategies and tactics is crucial knowledge for increasing the edge you have on your opposition at online and live casinos when playing single-table sit-and-go tournaments (SnG) and large multi-table tournaments (MTTs).
Markedly increase your odds of placing deep with this product that includes:
- Easy-to-use, downloadable and printable staring-hands overviews for no-limit and fixed limit Texas Holdem tournmanents
- Advanced strategies and tactics for big-stack, mid-stack and short-stack play based on all phases of SnG and MTTs
- Respective ranges per position and recommendations for open raising, 3betting, 4betting and going all-in at full-ring, short-handed and heads-up tables
- Positional advice as well as a few crucial Texas Hold ’em stats for preflop speculative play especially in the early phases
- “M” analysis and how to play accordingly during the various tournament phases
Click the ADD TO CART button above to increase your edge in Texas Hold ’em tournaments now!